Who do I contact for more information?

For more information, please contact the Public Works Department at 972.874.6400 or via email at publicworks@flower-mound.com.

Show All Answers

1. Why did the Town begin this program?
2. I thought the town took care of sidewalks. Why do I have to pay for it?
3. Is the town making money off of this program?
4. Why is it cheaper to participate with the Town rather than hiring my own contractor?
5. What happens if I don’t repair my sidewalk?
6. What happens if my irrigation system is damaged during the repairs to my sidewalk?
7. Who do I contact for more information?