May I request a continuance?
Your request for a continuance must be presented in writing prior to your scheduled court appearance. Your request must be requested in person, by mail, or by fax. Continuances will not be granted by telephone. All continuances require the judge's approval before being rescheduled.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the court located?
2. What are the hours of operation?
3. What can I do about this ticket?
4. What holidays does the Municipal Court observe?
5. Can anyone take care of my ticket for me?
6. How much is my ticket?
7. Do you accept checks?
8. What Is deferred disposition?
9. What is suitable courtroom attire and behavior?
10. May I request a continuance?
11. How can I clear a warrant?