When you think of summer, what do you see? Share your vision with us as part of our "Summer is..." art exhibit that will be on display through August at the Community Activity Center.
The artwork should meet the following criteria:
- Artwork must not be larger than 30" x 30".
- It must be mounted on some sort of backing such as cardboard or matt board.
- The art should reflect what summer means to you in some way. This could be literally or metaphorically - you have creative freedom to interpret the theme how you like.
- No artwork can protrude more than 4" from the wall. For example, if you submit a collage piece, the items can not stick out more than 4".
- Only 2D work will be accepted.
- All 2D mediums are accepted.
- ALL AGES AND ABILITY RANGES ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED. This exhibit is about celebrating the community and what summer means to you!
Submissions will be accepted through Monday, June 28. If selected, you will need to bring your artwork to the Community Activity Center on or before Friday, July 9.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.