Community Meeting Room Reservations
The Community Rooms are available for use at no cost to Flower Mound residents representing non-profit or civic groups located in or affiliated with The Town of Flower Mound.
For groups who do not qualify for use of the Community Rooms, there are several options for room rentals at the Flower Mound Community Activity Center (CAC) located at 1200 Gerault Road. The rates at the CAC are very reasonable and also offer many options for hosting parties. For more information visit the CAC page on our website or call 972-874-PARK (7275).
Submitting the form below does not guarantee a confirmed Community Room Reservation. For reservation questions, please call 972-874-6000.
Reserve a Community Room
To request a community meeting room reservation, please complete this form. Submitting this form does not guarantee a confirmed reservation. For reservation questions, please call 972-874-6000. Please review the policies and procedures, as well as the information about each available room, below.
Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Rooms are available for use by Flower Mound residents representing non-profit or civic groups located in or affiliated with The Town of Flower Mound.
- Scheduled events shall not exceed four (4) hours in any 24 hour period.
- The use of all alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited.
- Sales, admission fees, and fundraising are prohibited.
- Set-up and clean-up must be accomplished within the time period for which the room is reserved.
- Set-up and arrangement of furniture, as well as clearing of the room following a meeting, is the responsibility of the person/organization making the reservation. No physical changes are allowed except for rearrangement of furniture. No additional furniture or equipment, other than that provided by the Town, shall be utilized without prior approval. A list of non-Town or additional equipment to be used shall be submitted for consideration at the time the reservation is made. Exhibits and items on display may not be disturbed. Nothing may be attached to the walls.
- No individuals shall be permitted in the non-public areas of the building. Youth or children’s groups must be supervised at all times by responsible adults provided by the sponsors of the activity.
- The use of a Town-owned Community Room does not constitute Town endorsement of the viewpoints expressed by the participants of the meeting or program. No advertisement or announcement implying such endorsement shall be permitted.
- Reservations will be made on a first-come first-serve basis and must be made by a Flower Mound resident representing a non-profit or civic group located in or affiliated with the Town of Flower Mound.
- Each reservation can be made no more than thirty (30) days in advance.
- At least 24 hours notice is required for booking a room.
- In order to make the room available to more residents, the rooms may be reserved for no more than two events per month by the same group.
- The person making the reservation is expected to be present during the entire booked event and will be personally liable for any and all damages that should occur. Charges will be levied for any damage based upon actual repair or replacement costs.
- USE OF ALL COMMUNITY MEETING ROOMS BY TOWN BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS AND TOWN PERSONNEL SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER SUCH OTHER USES, EVEN IF AN ACTIVITY HAS BEEN SCHEDULED. THE PERSON SIGNING THE REQUEST SHALL BE NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS.
- Failure to comply with these Policies and Procedures may result in the suspension of privileges. Applications may be rejected, and previously granted permission withdrawn, for violation of these Policies and Procedures and Town rules and regulations.
Library Program/Community Room:
The Library Program/Community Room may be used only when the Library is open to the public. The Library Program room is only available for meetings and approved programs; not for social functions (i.e., birthdays, showers, receptions, or similar celebrations), exercise classes, dance classes, or similar type functions.
- Other hours may be available to Library-sponsored or Town of Flower Mound sponsored groups with special arrangements made through the Library.
- Audio-visual equipment may be reserved when using the Program/Community Room. It is the responsibility of the person making the reservation to see that the equipment is used in the correct and proper manner. Arrangements for instructions on using the equipment should be made when reserving the room. Groups are encouraged to inquire whether specific types of connectors are available, and to make arrangements to test equipment in advance. Staff is not available to assist at the time of the meeting or program. Internet access is wi-fi only.
- Groups must provide all supplies needed. The Library cannot provide office supplies, scissors, staplers or copy services. The room does not have a dry-erase board, and nothing may be posted on the walls.
- Refreshments may be served at meetings in the Program/Community Room. Refreshment supplies are not provided by the Library. Groups using the kitchen are expected to leave the room in the condition they found it. Failure to do so may result in a clean-up charge.
- Groups using the Program/Community Room must accomplish set-up and clean-up within the reservation time. Due to heavy use of the room, groups will not be able to access the room early to set up, and must restore the room to its original condition by the time the reservation ends. The last group of the day must be out of the room at or before Library closing time.
Senior Center Conference Room:
The Senior Center Conference Room may be used only when the Senior Center is open to the public. The Senior Center Conference Room is only available for meetings and can accommodate groups up to 10 people. The room is not available for social functions.
- Other hours may be available to Senior-sponsored or Town of Flower Mound sponsored groups with special arrangements made through the Senior Center.
- The television can be utilized when using the room. It is the responsibility of the person making the reservation to ensure that the equipment is used in the appropriate manner. Arrangements for instructions on using the equipment should be made when reserving the room. Groups are encouraged to inquire whether specific types of connectors are available, and to make arrangements to test equipment in advance. Staff is not available to assist at the time of the meeting. Internet access is wi-fi only.
- Groups must provide all supplies needed. The Senior Center cannot provide office supplies, scissors, staplers or copy services. The room does not have a dry-erase board that is available to the public, and nothing may be posted to the walls.
- Refreshments are allowed. Refreshments and refreshment supplies are not provided by the Senior Center.
Fire Station No. 2 and Fire Station No. 3 Community Rooms: (Please note that community room at Fire Station No. 2 is currently unavailable until further notice due to renovations)
- Fire Station Community Rooms are available for meetings and approved functions. Except for children’s birthday parties, the rooms are not available for social functions, exercise classes, dance classes, or similar type functions.
- Priority will be given to Town Boards and commissions, Town personnel, and children’s birthday parties.
- Maximum occupancy per Fire Code is 40 for Fire Station No. 2 and 20 for Fire Station No. 3. Parking is limited at both locations with only 23 parking spaces at Fire Station No. 2 and four spaces at Fire Station No. 3.
- All set-up and clean-up must be within the scheduled reservation of the rooms, and restrooms must be left as they were found. If any furniture is rearranged, it should be returned to the original arrangement at the end of the reservation. Tables must be covered with a plastic or paper tablecloth prior to craft-type projects or any activity with the potential to damage or stain the tables. All trash resulting from the reservation must be emptied and carried off-site. Failure to comply with the above may result in a clean-up charge.
- No meals may be prepared or served in the Community Rooms. Light refreshments may be served in the rooms (pre-made). Any drink with a high potential to cause stains (i.e., Kool-Aid, grape juice) may not be served. Crockpots, hot plates, and chafing dishes are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Groups must bring any supplies needed for use. The Fire Department cannot provide any audio/visual equipment or other equipment, refreshments, or copying services.
- Equipment, supplies, or personal effects cannot be stored or left in Community Rooms before or after use.
- Doors must remain unlocked, and no access is allowed to firefighters' living quarters.
- To schedule birthday parties or station tours, please contact 972.874.6270.
- The individual making the reservation, as well as the group as a whole, will be held responsible for any damages that may occur as a result of the use of the facilities.
- Permission to use the Community Rooms may be withheld from groups that have failed to comply with the policies and from any group that damages the room/furniture or causes a disturbance.
Available Station Hours: The community rooms at Station No. 2 and No. 3 are available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. For questions regarding these policies and procedures, please contact Fire Administration at 972.874.6270.
For questions regarding these Policies and Procedures, please contact 972.539.7378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.