Payment Information and Alternative Options
Methods of Payment Accepted
Payment in the form of cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card is accepted. Checks and money orders will be accepted if made payable to the Town of Flower Mound either in person or by mail to:
4150 Kirkpatrick Lane
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Items to Note
- Do not mail cash.
- Mailed payments must be post marked on or before your court appearance date.
- If you are delinquent on your response, you will have an additional failure to appear charge filed and a warrant may be issued.
- Incorrect checks will be returned and the case will remain open.
- Partial payments will not be accepted by mail. Payment Plans must be done in person.
- Return checks will result in a $25.00 fee being assessed, your case will be considered open, and a warrant may be issued for your arrest until the fees have been paid in full.
- Two party checks are not acceptable.
- Warrants cannot be paid by check.
Pay Your Citation Online or by Phone
IMPORTANT! You must read below:
By paying my citation online, I hereby: (1) enter a plea of no contest, waive my right to presentation of a Complaint and waive my right to a jury trial; and (2) acknowledge that pursuant to Art. 39.14 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, I have certain rights to view documents or information pertaining to my criminal case and I hereby decline to review such information and request that the Court accept my plea and enter Judgment accordingly
Warning: Online payments require the defendant to waive his/her right to a jury trial and enter a plea of nolo contendere (no contest) or guilty. Doing this will result in a conviction if applicable. Final convictions will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety for inclusion on your driving record. This may result in points or possibly surcharges with the State of Texas.
Please have available your drivers license number, birthdate, and citation number. Note: There is a $5.00 convenience fee for transactions up to $100.00 or a 5 percent convenience fee per transaction with amounts greater than $100.00.
Online payments will not be accepted for the following:
- Assault, alcohol, or tobacco violations.
- Cash bonds to secure a court date.
- Dismissal fees.
- Deferred disposition, or driving safety course.
- Juveniles (age 16 or younger) - State law requires that juveniles make a personal appearance with a parent or legal guardian before the judge.
- Partial payments.
This system will not accept payments if your cases are in warrant status. If you wish to clear your outstanding warrant by payment online, you must contact the court at 972.874.3370.
Alternatives to Full Payment of Fine or CostsIf you are assessed a fine or costs in your case and are unable to pay the full amount of the fine or costs owed, you may request alternative methods of satisfying the fines and costs assessed. If the court determines that you are indigent or that you do not have sufficient resources or income to immediately pay all or part of the fine and costs, the Court may: allow you to make payments on an installment plan (an additional one-time $25 payment fee will be applied if any payment made more than 30 days after judgment); waive all or part of the fines and costs; credit your fines and costs for time-served; grant an extension for payment; or allow you to perform community service in lieu of paying all or part of the fines and costs.
Please contact the Court directly to discuss these alternative options at 972.874.3370.