- Citizen Camera Program - Learn how to voluntary participate in the program and help officers locate potential video evidence that can be used in criminal investigations
- Emergency Notification System - The Town's Emergency Notification System that provides automated telephone communication services for critical information related to emergency and non-emergency events
- Identity Theft - Educational links to prevent identity theft and steps to take if you become a victim
- Neighborhood Watch - Learn how to participate in the Neighborhood Watch program
- Scam Awareness - Read more on common scamming practices
Community Services Educational Programs
In addition to neighborhood watch programs, FMPD officers can discuss various topics of interest regarding crime prevention. Some of the topics officers cover are personal safety at home, while driving, shopping, on vacation, or at an ATM machine. All of these programs can be presented either as a single presentation or individually, depending on your needs and time constraints.
The presentations are free for Flower Mound residents. Residents can decide what topic(s) they are interested in, and then contact the FMPD to arrange a meeting at a time/place of their choosing. For additional information or to schedule a meeting, please email FMPD Community Services.