Opened May 20, 2022, the Outdoor Fitness area is a great addition to Heritage Park. The outdoor fitness area includes a MoveStrong Fit T-Rex multi-functional training station, pullup bars, plyo steps, push-up and inverted row bars, elite parallel bars, and so many more elements.
The outdoor fitness area will be open during regular park hours from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. However, use before dawn and after dusk is not recommended as the area is not currently lighted.
For safe and effective training, please use the QR code located at each fitness station.
General Fitness Area Rules:
- Use equipment at your own risk
- Equipment designed for adults of all ages and ability levels. You must be 14 years or older to use the equipment.
- Use equipment properly and follow instructions
- No food, gum or drinks (except water)
- Appropriate fitness attire must be worn
- Consult a physician before exercising
- Report any damaged equipment to the Parks Dept.
- DO NOT USE if equipment is damaged
- Be courteous and respectful of others
- No glass containers
- Please deposit trash in the provided receptacles
- Excessive or amplified noise is prohibited
- Vandalism of Town Property will be prosecuted
- No alcoholic beverages
- Smoking is not allowed in Town parks
- No commercial use of the fitness area is allowed, including personal training, boot camps, solicitations and/or advertisements
- All other general park rules and town ordinances must be obeyed
If equipment is damaged, or you notice an unsafe environment, please contact the Parks Department at 972.874.7275.