|Stand Up Paddle Board||Single Kayak||Double Kayak|
$20 / hour
$15 / hour
$25 / hour
$60 / 4 hours
$45 / 4 hours
$75 / 4 hours
$100 / 8 hours
$75 / 8 hours
$125 / 8 hours
Kayak & Paddle Board rental will be referred to as “watercraft rentals.”
- Watercrafts will not be rented if the wind speed is above 14 miles per hour (mph).
- All guests wishing to rent a watercraft must agree to and sign a waiver. For guests younger than 18 years of age a guardian must agree to and sign a waiver on their behalf.
- All guests will be responsible for any lost or damaged rental equipment.
- All guests regardless of age, must properly wear a life jacket at all times while operating a watercraft.
- All guests 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Kayak Specific Rules & Policies:
- Guests 8 years old or younger must go in a tandem kayak with an adult.
- Single kayaks must only have one person in them.
- Standing in or jumping out of kayaks is not permitted.
Paddle Board Specific Rules & Policies:
- Guests 8 years old or younger must ride with an adult on a paddle board.
- Guests using a paddle board must wear the paddle board leash at all times.
Any violations of these rules and policies may result in the early termination of a rental and or the guest being asked to leave the park. Park staff reserves the right to make a case-by-case decision for watercraft rentals if staff feels the renter or conditions may not be safe.