Utility Deposits

Initiating service on an existing account(s) requires:

Residential/Realtor Deposits:

Commercial Deposits:

Builder/Commercial Contractor Deposits:

Fire Hydrant Meter Deposits:

If you prefer to submit your application online, please click here to be redirected to the online activation service. Fire hydrant meter and builder/contractor application requests cannot be submitted online. These must be submitted in person.

For name changes on an existing account due to marriage, divorce, death, and/or to add a name to an account, please contact utility billing via email at utilitybilling@flower-mound.com or by calling 972.874.6010.