The Town of Flower Mound engages with its community through a variety of print, broadcast, and electronic media sources. Check out a comprehensive list of the various ways you can stay connected with the Town here. These include:
- Notify Me notification system
- Notify Me informs subscribers when new information is posted on the website. When residents sign up for this notification, they have the opportunity to subscribe to a variety of alerts, including agenda notifications, updates on construction and developments, the latest news and information, and more.
- E-Town electronic newsletters
- Delivered straight to email inboxes, the E-Town Bulletins feature information on specific topics including Parks and Recreation projects, Senior Center news, Community Activity Center updates, and current Town news. Recipients choose to receive only the news of interest to them.
- Utility bill inserts
- The “My Flower Mound” newsletter, included in residents' monthly mailed utility bill, provides information on a variety of topics, including general Town news, public safety, economic development, and much more. You can find them online here.
- Flower Mound Television (FMTV)
- FMTV is the government access cable channel operated by the Town of Flower Mound and is broadcast on Grande cable channel 12, Time Warner cable channel 16, and Verizon FIOS channel 42. Programming includes live broadcasts and replays of Town Council and Planning and Zoning Board meetings, public service announcements, an informational community bulletin board, special event coverage, and educational shows from state and federal agencies.
- Mayor's Monthly Message
- Written by the Mayor and members of the Town Council on a monthly basis to discuss a variety of community issues, these editorial columns are printed in local newspapers and posted to the Town’s website.
- Social media
Connect with the Flower Mound Police Department
The Flower Mound Police Department is committed to engaging with our community and offering a variety of resources to ensure residents feel safe.
- Citizens Police Academies
- Get to know your FMPD officers and learn more about what they do every day. Apply for the Citizens Police Academy or Junior Police Academy.
- Coffee with a Cop
- To strengthen community partnerships, the Flower Mound Police Department holds “Coffee with a Cop” community meetings. The purpose of “Coffee with a Cop” is for FMPD Officers and members of the community to come together in an informal setting to discuss community issues and build relationships.
- National Night Out
- NNO is a cohesive effort to promote crime prevention, police-community partnerships, and neighborhood unity.
- Neighborhood Watch