Online Utility Account Activation
You can activate your Town-provided utilities by:
- Visiting Flower Mound Town Hall (2121 Cross Timbers Rd.) in person
- Using the Town's online utility activation service, provided by 2TurnitOn
Online Activation by 2TurnitOn
- Visit 2TurnitOn's website here.
- Enter your zip code. Indicate whether these services are for residential or commercial purposes. Select "Next Step."
- Select the "Water" package, which also includes sewer, recycling, and garbage services, where available, all consolidated on one monthly bill.
Using the online service takes three (3) business days from the date of the request. For example, if you send in a request for service via 2TurnitOn on Friday, the Town's Utility Billing department will receive the request on the following Wednesday.
This utility activation service provided by 2TurnitOn, Inc. does not constitute all utility providers available to Flower Mound residents. The Town of Flower Mound does not guarantee pricing for utility services available through 2TurnitOn, Inc. For more information on pricing and service plans, please contact 2TurnitOn, Inc. or the desired service provider.
2150 South Central Expressway, Suite 180
McKinney, Texas 75070
Other Utility Services
The Town of Flower Mound DOES NOT provide other utility services, such as gas, electricity, phone, internet, and cable television. These services are provided by external organizations.
Fire Hydrant Meter/Builder-Contractor application requests cannot be submitted online – these must be submitted in person.