Curbside service begins Monday, May 18
Hours: Monday-Thursday; 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Follow these easy steps:
- Use the Library’s online catalog to place items on hold.
- After you receive notification that your requested item(s) are available, come to the Library. (Items placed on hold together are NOT guaranteed to be ready for pickup at the same time.)
- Park in a numbered “Reserved” parking space designated for pickup.
- Call 972.874.6200. Have your Library card ready.
- Library staff will ask for:
- Your Library card number
- The number of your parking space
- The color and make of your vehicle
- Please allow 10-15 minutes for delivery to be made.
- Library staff will bring your checked out items to your vehicle. Items will be bagged. Please stay inside your vehicle and open your trunk so the bag(s) can be placed inside.
- If you do not have a button release trunk, please inform the staff when you call. Your bag(s) will be placed set on the ground by the back tire on the driver’s side for you to retrieve after staff reenters the building.
Curbside service may not be used for the following:
- Returns (Please use the book return window, located to the right of the walkway on the south side of the building)
- Paying fees
- Delivery of items other than previously confirmed holds
For everyone’s safety and to allow Library staff to serve the greatest number of people:
- Please remain in your vehicle.
- Please refrain from lengthy conversations with Library staff.
- Please move out of the reserved pickup spot as soon as possible so others can pull in.
For general questions regarding Library services during COVID-19, please view the COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions webpage.