- Feature Links
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact the person below, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|JP Walton, Strategic Services Manager/ADA Coordinator|
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1.800.877.8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Additional Plug-ins
- Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Adobe Flash may be required to view certain videos that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
If you have any accessibility issues on our website, please let us know so we can begin the process of correcting it.
|Melissa Demmitt, Director of Communications|