This spacious 6 person Tumbleweed lofted cabin with high-end finishes features a private master bedroom with queen bed, a queen bed in the loft area, and a foldout queen sized sofa. Fully stocked kitchen with microwave/convection oven, cooktop, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Island in kitchen has seating for 3.
This cozy Hill Country bunk bed cabin will accommodate up to 5 guest and is perfect for the family with young children. The cabin includes a private master bedroom with queen bed, a room with a set of twin bunk beds, and a twin foldout loveseat. Fully stocked kitchen with microwave/convection oven, cooktop range, refrigerator and dishwasher.
The spacious 'presidential suite' Stillwater cabin accommodates up to 3 guests, and comes with high-end finishes including a farmhouse sink and stainless steel appliances. The cabin features a private master bedroom with queen bed, and 1 twin foldout loveseat in the living room. It contains a fully stocked kitchen with a microwave/convection oven, cooktop, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
The Honeysuckle cabin is an ADA accessible cabin that accommodates up to 3 guests. The cabin includes a private master bedroom with queen bed, and a twin foldout loveseat as well as a fully stocked kitchen with a microwave/convection oven, cooktop, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
A 10 percent discount is available for active military, seniors (65 and older), and current Flower Mound residents. Proof of age is required.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m., and check-out is at 11:30 a.m. Late check-out is charged at $50 per hour.
- Individuals must be aged 21 or older to rent.
- Nightly minimum: two-night minimum for weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Holidays nightly minimum: three-night minimum.
- Cabin reservation payment accepted by credit/debit card only.
- Cancellations are subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations also be made within 14 days of scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to one-day reservation fee.
View a complete set of rules and regulations.
- Juice glasses
- Coffee cups
- Utensils (Forks, spoons, knives)
- Spatula, variety of mixing spoons
- Pots/pans (variety)
- Glass 9" x 5" casserole dish
- Tea/water pitcher
- Coffee maker
- Manual can opener
- Bottle opener
- Dish towels
- Dish soap
- Dish scrubber
- Dishwasher detergent
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion
- Linens (pillows, sheets, thermal blanket, comforter, towels, hand towels, and wash cloths)