SIM Art & Craft Fair - October 22, 2022 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Shop handcrafted gifts, accessories, jewelry, and more at the annual Seniors In Motion Craft Fair!
The Craft Fair is free and open to the public. This event his held indoors with 50+ vendors selling handmade goods like home décor, sewn items, jewelry, and more! For information on volunteering, please contact the Senior Center Courtesy Desk at 972.874.6110.
We are now accepting applications for the 2022 Art & Craft Fair! To apply, please fill out this form. For more information, please contact Gemma Humprhey at 972.874.6108 or email@example.com
- All items must be handmade crafts and/or handmade craft type items.
- Set up times will be Friday October 21 from 3 - 6 p.m. and Saturday, October 22 from 6 - 8:30 a.m. All vendors must have their booths manned by 8:45am.
- Booth spaces will be assigned by the Seniors In Motion staff. There is no guarantee of being in the same spot as previous years. The floor plan is subject to change.
- Space is limited and there will be a limit on vendors selling like items. If your registration is received after either of these limits has been reached, your registration fee will be returned.
- The Town of Flower Mound/Seniors in Motion is not responsible for theft or broken items.
- Vendors must have a completed and signed registration form, signed rules and guidelines form, and payment submitted in order to be admitted to the Craft Fair.
- Limited electrical outlets will be available. Electricity is on a first come, first serve basis.
- You are responsible for decorations, tablecloths, etc. for your table(s). You will be supplied with 1 eight-foot table and two chairs. Please indicate if you will not need a table.
- No food or live animals of any kind may be sold.
- Vendors need to remain until 2 p.m. No early tear down is permitted. Please clean all garbage/trash from your area using the available trash receptacles.
- Vendor items must remain at the boundary of their booth area.
- Vendors need to remain with their tables at all times with the exception of restroom breaks, food, etc.
- Vendor items must be in good taste. No t-shirts or other items with vulgar or offensive language or visuals of any kind. If a vendor has any such items they will be instructed to put these items out of sight and they are not to be sold on the Senior Center premises.
- All funds from this program benefits the Seniors In Motion program. The SIM program is for active seniors in Flower Mound and surrounding communities.
- Please complete the Craft Fair Survey and place it on your table before you leave. This will help us to improve this event. Thank you!
- You are responsible for making your own change.
- SIM reserves the right to cancel or make significant changes to this event at any time.
- Refunds will be processed and returned in full by check.
- The Texas State Comptroller’s Office requires all craft fair vendors obtain a Texas State Sales Tax Permit and collect taxes on items sold at the event. Each vendor will be responsible for obtaining a permit, collecting sales taxes, and sending the State any taxes collected on items sold at the fair. Vendors are required to have a Texas State Sales and Use Tax Permit clearly showing their tax ID # posted in the booth at all times. To apply for the permit, please visit the website www.window.state.tx.us.
- Cancellations must be made seven business days prior to the event to receive a full refund. No refund will be given for cancellations after October 14, 2022.