Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Place 1 - Bjorn Vandug
Place 2 - Brian Taylor (Vice Chair)
Place 3 - Ron Hogue
Place 4 - Scott Jostes
Place 5 - Cheryl Moore
Place 6 - Chris Reed (Chair)
Place 7 - Charie Landry
Place 8, Alternate - Michelle Jackson
Place 9, Alternate - Louis Viscusi
The purpose of the Transportation Commission is to:
Powers and duties
(1) Provide recommendations to the town council and staff regarding the short-term and long-term transportation needs of the town.
(2) Advise the town council and staff regarding the implementation of the neighborhood traffic management policy.
(3) Advise the town council and staff regarding changes to regulatory traffic control, prioritization of transportation improvements, changes to the thoroughfare plan, and implementation of the reduced neighborhood speed limit policy.,
(4) Listen to unique citizen concerns relative to transportation.
(5) Perform such other duties as the town council may prescribe by ordinance or resolution.
CLICK HERE for more information about this commission.