Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
Place 1 - Bjorn Vandug
Place 2 - Michelle Jackson
Place 3 - Ron Hogue
Place 4 - Todd Bayuk
Place 5 - Cheryl Moore (Vice Chair)
Place 6 - Chris Reed (Chair)
Place 7 - Charlie Landry
Place 8, Alternate - Jason Huse
Place 9, Alternate - John Corbett
The purpose of the Transportation Commission is to:
Powers and Duties
(1) Provide recommendations to the town council and staff regarding the short-term and long-term transportation needs of the town.
(2) Advise the town council and staff regarding the implementation of the neighborhood traffic management policy.
(3) Advise the town council and staff regarding changes to regulatory traffic control, prioritization of transportation improvements, changes to the thoroughfare plan, and implementation of the reduced neighborhood speed limit policy.,
(4) Listen to unique citizen concerns relative to transportation.
(5) Perform such other duties as the town council may prescribe by ordinance or resolution.
CLICK HERE for more information about this commission.
Email TRC@flower-mound.com to provide comments to commission members about current or future agenda related items. Commission members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received two hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as commission members are preparing for the meeting. Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact Matt Hotelling, Senior Engineering Transportation Manager, at 972.874.6303 or email@example.com.