- First Thursday of each month
- 6:30 p.m.
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the town hall notice board, at least 72 hrs prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
- Place 1 - Dale Olson
- Place 2 - Allen Pichon
- Place 3 - Teresa Thomason (Chair)
- Place 4 - Rick Kenyon (Vice Chair)
- Place 5 - Jodi Seay
- Place 6 - Mark Mayer
- Place 7 - Jennifer Romaszewski
- Place 8, Alternate - Preston Peterson
- Place 9, Alternate - Scott Langley
- Place 10, Alternate - Holly Royer
OverviewThe Parks Board shall advise the Town Council and staff in policy matters regarding parks and recreation:
- Goals, objectives and programs
- Promote parks and recreation participation
- Policies, services, and programs provided or sponsored by the community services department
- Revenues and expenditures from dedicated funding sources created to support the community services department
- Promote the benefits of community services' facilities, programs and activities
Send an email to ParksBoard@flower-mound.com to provide comments to board members about current or future agenda related items. Board members are unable to reply to your message due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received two hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as board members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact the town staff representatives at 972.874.6425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chuck Jennings, Director of Parks & Recreation
- Mark Long, Assistant Director of Parks and Recreation
- Kari Biddix, Parks Development Manager
- John Habern, Parks, Trails & Landscape Specialist
- Clayton Litton, Park Superintendent