Hound Mound Dog Park
Subscribe to 'Notify Me' email and/or text updates to find out about the Hound Mound closing/opening due to weather conditions.
Hours: Daily from 7 a.m. to dusk. CLOSED Wednesdays for maintenance.
Location: 1202 Garden Ridge Blvd (view on a map).
Dog Park Rules: Please review the park rules to help make your experience more enjoyable. Please refrain from using air horns or similar devices to get your dog’s attention. Air horns should only be used to stop aggressive behavior. It can be very startling to patrons and other animals when frequently used for other purposes.
Thanks to Hollywood Feed!
Hollywood Feed kindly donated all of the dog agility structures at the Hound Mound. Visit the local Flower Mound store for all your dog's needs!
Dog Park Etiquette
Some dog park etiquette to keep in mind:
- Should your pet show signs of illness or a contagious disease, don’t bring him/her to the park.
- Don’t bring a puppy less than four-months-old or a female dog in heat.
- Keep an eye on your dog! Don’t let your dog be aggressive with another dog.
- Obviously, you should pick up after your dog.
- Don’t bring food for yourself or your dog.
- Bring a ball, but be prepared to lose it.
- Don’t let your dog run in a pack. Intervene when play starts to get too rough.
- A full list of rules is also available.
- More information can be found by reading through some frequently asked questions.
Click to get more dog park information.