Board of Adjustment
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are posted online, and on the Town Hall notice board, at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Should an agenda packet be prepared this will also be available online, along with any draft or approved minutes.
Most Recent Agenda | View Agenda Center
Place 1 - Gregory Schultz - Chair
Place 2 - Ryan Geddie - Vice Chair
Place 3 - Gregory Jones
Place 4 - Sky Jay Schoggins
Place 5 - Craig Goodhart
Place 6 - Alternate - Chuck Freeny
Place 7 - Alternate - Len Chavez
Place 8 - Alternate - Thomas Stevenson
*Above members also serve as part of the Oil and Gas Board of Appeals
The Board of Adjustment is a quasi-judicial board which hears and decides on matters related to property rights for appeals, variances, and special exceptions.
Powers and Duties
The board of adjustment shall have the following powers, and shall have the power to impose reasonable conditions to ensure compliance and protect adjacent property:
(1) To hear and decide appeals where it is alleged there is error in any order, requirement, decision or determination made by an administrative official of the town in the enforcement of subpart B of this Code, pursuant to section 78-84, appeals.
(2) To permit variances or modifications of the height, yard, area, coverage and parking regulations, pursuant to section 78-85, variances.
(3) To hear and decide special exceptions to the terms of subpart B of this Code, pursuant to section 78-86, special exceptions.
CLICK HERE for more information about this board.
View the sample request for variance or appeal for information.
Meeting calendar and submittal deadline dates: 2022 BOA Calendar
Click on this email BOA@flower-mound.com to provide comments to board members about current or future agenda related items. Board members are unable to reply to your message(s) due to Open Meetings regulations. In addition, correspondence received two hours prior to the meeting start time may not be read as board members are preparing for the meeting.
Please note your correspondence is considered public information, however, your email, or other information deemed confidential by law, would not be disclosed.
For additional information or questions, contact the Town staff representatives at 972.874.6356 or email@example.com.
- Joelle Hainley, Building Official
- Chris Pamplin, Assistant Building Official
- Emily Chapman, Administrative Assistant