Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
- Volunteers must be at least 15 years of age
- Court-mandated community service is not offered at the Library
- The Town of Flower Mound requires a background check on all volunteers
The VolunTEEN application period ended on February 28. The Library will begin accepting applications again on September 1.
Becoming a VolunTEEN
- VolunTEENS must fill out the VolunTEEN Application form during the application period
- VolunTEENS accepted into the program will be given a code of conduct to follow when volunteering at the Library
- The Library is unfortunately not able to accommodate every person who applies to be a volunteer. A call for an interview does not indicate acceptance into the program.
If you have any questions, please contact the Youth Services Desk at 972-874-6167.
Volunteering at the library offers citizens the opportunity to utilize current skills, develop new skills, meet their neighbors and give back to their community. Working under the supervision of the library staff, volunteers provide valuable support and assistance. Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Shelving books and media
- Cleaning CD books
- Straightening library shelves
- Assisting Library staff with special projects
If you are interested in volunteering, please submit an online application at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/flowermoundtx. You must create an account to apply. Once the application is approved, all volunteers must pass a background check performed by our HR department. Please contact the Adult Volunteer Coordinator at 972-874-6164 if you have any further questions. We are looking forward to working with you.