Headquartered in Flower Mound’s Animal Adoption Center, the Animal Services division provides :
- Adoption opportunities
- Pet registrations
- Educational materials
- 24-hour response to animal-related calls including, but not limited to:
- Dangerous or wild animal encounters
- Animal bites
- Livestock or injured animals in the roadway
The Animal Services division also enforces animal-related Flower Mound ordinances and works closely with local veterinarians to serve all Flower Mound residents and pets.
If you wish to donate to help in our efforts to care for the animals, below is a list of items that we are in need of for all of our animals here at Flower Mound Animal Adoption Center.
- Dog food - Iams (puppy and adult food)
- Cat food - Iams (kitten and adult food)
- Milk-Bone dog and cat treats
- Litter - "Special Kitty (clay non-clumping, found at Walmart)
- New/gently used towels
- New/gently used collars and leashes
- Dog beds - Cots (Kuranda dog beds)
- Flea & Tick sprays or applications
- Slicker brushes and nail clippers
Donations are also accepted in person, or via mail:
Flower Mound Animal Services
3950 Justin Rd.
Flower Mound, TX 75028