- 6:30 p.m.
- First Thursday of each month
Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent | View Agenda Center
- Gary Sims, Executive Director of Community Services
- Chuck Jennings, Director of Parks & Recreation
- Kari Biddix, Parks Development Manager
- Clayton Litton, Park Superintendent
- Advise the Town Council and staff in policy matters regarding parks and recreation: goals, objectives and programs.
- Assist the Town Council and staff in the planning process: parks and recreation programs.
- Promote parks and recreation participation.
- Assist the Town Council and staff in the recruitment of volunteers.
- Advise the Town Council and staff regarding policies, services and programs provided or sponsored by the community services department.
- Advise the Town Council and staff regarding revenues and expenditures from dedicated funding sources created to support the community services department.
- Promote the benefits of community services' facilities, programs and activities, and when necessary, solicit public volunteer assistance.
For additional information, please email Gary Sims or call 972.874.6341